AltFi’s second virtual Buy Now, Pay Later Forum explores the challenges, and the opportunities pay later now faces as the global economic downturn continues.
After a bruising 2022, this new form of lending braces for its biggest test, to bounce back and support millions of households and businesses responsibly at a time when demand for credit is soaring.
We’ll be delving into five key buy now, pay later topics with a series of afternoon discussions; all centred around the opportunities ahead:
- Being A Responsible Lender During A Downturn
- The Changing Shape Of Regulation
- Open Banking And Buy Now, Pay Later
- Market Competition And Consolidation
- How Pay Later Can Weather The Recession
Date and time
16 March – 13:00 UK Time