On behalf of the Technology Platform for Communication Tools and IoT (CTIT), we would like to take this opportunity to invite you to the conference entitled “IoT and FinTech Forum – current IoT trends and impacts in the field of financial services”. The aim of the conference is to present current trends, developments, and the future of one of the most dynamically developing areas of IoT – FinTech in the Czech Republic and the world.
AUGUST 29, 2017
Hotel SLAVIA Brno
9:30am – 3:30pm. (registration opens at 9am) / Solniční 17, 602 00 Brno
A word of introduction
- Introduction of the activities of the Technology Platform CTIT
- Jiří Fuchs, chairman of the Technology Platform for Communication Tools and IoT
- Current trends in FinTech
- Zdeněk Zaňka, software architect, StrategyQuant
- Mobile Payments in the Czech Republic
- Libor Daněk, Vladimír Šťastný, venture capital and private equity projects, KOOPEO Ventures
- Robots and co.: Threat squared or opportunity squared?
- Lukáš Kovanda, economist, chief analyst, CYRRUS
- Internet of things in the Sigfox
- Martin Levanti, mobile operator for IoT, SimpleCell Networks, a.s.
- Legal regulation of FinTech
- Tomáš Kopečný, partner of the legal office SCHEJBAL & PARTNERS
- Networking with refreshments
For registration, please use the form below.
Free entrance, limited capacity.